Re: Integration with NetSuite

Anonymous
Not applicable

Integration with NetSuite

Hello,

I am new to Marketo and am working on integrating our CRM NetSuite with our new Marketo instance. We are using Vertify for this integration.

I am curious if there are other Marketo customers using Vertify to integrate to NetSuite? If so, I would like to know how you are integrating Campaigns/Programs and passing leads from Marketo to NetSuite and what the lead lifecycle looks like. Our Vertify consultant seems to be struggling to make the systems do what I believe it should be able to do so I am hoping someone out in Marketo land has this working in their organization and can provide some pointers.

Thanks!
Sarah

8 REPLIES 8
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I am unfamiliar with Vertify, but it sounds like middleware to use the API. I would suggest getting someone more familiar with API programming and hopefully Marketo if the current person isn't working out.

How did you build the requirements doc? Is it complete enough?

Valerie_Whitin2
Level 5

Sarah Sicignano

I just left my last company where we had the same set up.  What are some of your specific questions, I can try to answer them - you can shoot me a private message if that is easier. Happy to help!

Thanks,

Valerie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Valerie, I am in a similar situation - inherited a Marketo instance that's using Vertify/Muv to integrate with NetSuite. As a bonus, I am personally new to all 3 of these systems/tools (my hands-on marketing automation experience is with another tool)! I would love to learn more about how you dealt with some of these challenges if you're willing to share additional insights.

Thanks,

Eleanor

Valerie_Whitin2
Level 5

Hi Eleanor Jones​,

I'm happy to help, feel free to DM me any questions you might have? Or types of things you are looking for more info on.

Thanks,

Valerie

Gerard_van_den_
Level 3

Hello Valerie, I was curious about your experiences connecting netsuite to marketo. Our company is currently looking at switching from salesforce to netsuite, and I'd like to understand the implications when I have to work with another integration between the two products. Are you willing to share some of your experiences? Much obliged.

​Gerard van den Akker

​The Netherlands.

Valerie Whiting

Milena_Mitova
Level 2

Hi There,

I have direct experience connecting MUV with Netsuite and Marketo and for us, it was a bumpy road, but once we set it up, things were running really well and the reporting was beautiful. I am happy to provide more details. Thanks!

David_Abling
Level 1

Hi Milena,

I'd love to learn more about how you had Vertify set up in your system. I'm new to my current company and they just bought Marketo before I came on. Now they're trying to figure out if Vertify is the solution, or use an existing vendor (Dell Boomi - being used in a different setup).

Many thanks!

David

Milena_Mitova
Level 2

Sure, let me know what time works for you, happy to help with whatever I remember:). I am at milena.mitova@bauschhealth.com