Re: Insert Field After Progressive Profiling

Rachel_Egan
Level 7

Insert Field After Progressive Profiling

We have a form that has progressive profiling, but we also have an additional field we want to include AFTER that progressive profiling box.

See below for an image.

• Company Name and Job Title are part of our progressive programming questions (total of 5 or 7 questions with 2 showing at a time)
  • We would like the "send me occasional research" box to be BELOW Job Title/whatever the last question is in progressive profiling as it looks very awkward to have it in the middle of the form

Progressive Profiling.png

Is there any way to do this? Insight/workarounds would be great!

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have the same problem. Following to see the answers people have come up with

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are not able to drag it below the box unfortunately, perhaps put it at the top of the Form?

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes, you can modify the javascript to control this. I do not have example copy, but a developer can look at the code and rules from developers.marketo.com to do this. I have seen it done.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it user friendly?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have also seen people put multiple forms on a page and control them with Javascript.  It's not too difficult if you know Javascript, but if not it won't be easy.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I'd say it's very developer-friendly, close to a no-brainer for a front end dev. It isn't something for users to do (well, they might get lucky with copy-and-paste but won't understand what's going on).   MktoForms2 :: Move Field is a quick demonstration of moving fields around in the form.  In the demo, I move the LastName down to be near the Opt-In.  You can watch it switch places because I gave it a 2-second delay for fun (you wouldn't put such a delay in production).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

I have the same issue! I created an idea here:

Margaux

Anonymous
Not applicable

Voted!