Re: Import List Not Importing

Karen_Pellecer
Level 2

Import List Not Importing

Hello,

I am trying to import a list of 850 and my list is not uploading. It is saved as an CSV file and the columns are correct. Any reason why?

11 REPLIES 11
Kevin_Weisenber
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

When you say "not uploading" what do you mean exactly is happening? Could you walk us through the steps you are taking? If it is failing it will provide you with an error message, you usually have to click the expand button to see why. You may also not have the correct permissions to do an upload, I would double check these.

Karen_Pellecer
Level 2

It is taking a long time to import and it's a small list. I will just show that it is still importing the file.

Kevin_Weisenber

Thanks for the details Karen. Looks like there is an outage per Courtney's note. Marketo Status

Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Hi Karen,

I actually experienced this same issue on the SJ04 pod on Friday; had a list of a few hundred records that wound up taking a few hours (!!!) to sync, which is highly unusual. I would recommend setting up an email notification for the list upload, and if you don't see the list after a couple of hours to contact support.

Karen_Pellecer
Level 2

Okay thank you! I will try this.

Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Actually, as a quick follow-up: this is now a confirmed outage for folks in the San Jose datacenter (if your Marketo url starts with app-sj) around list uploads. Marketo Status

Karen_Pellecer
Level 2

Oh okay! Is there a solution yet or do they just want us on standby for the moment?

Kevin_Weisenber

They are asking you to submit a support case if it is impacting your operations.

Karen_Pellecer
Level 2

Okay thank you!