SOLVED

Import List Csv Lookup Key

Go to solution
MarieEveReid
Level 1

Import List Csv Lookup Key

Hello everyone! 

what i need is to update my list. So I need to import my csv and update some fields... But my new csv file has all the email fields empty. So I need to have another lookup field. Is this possible? 

thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Import List Csv Lookup Key

What field are you trying to use, exactly? Not all fields are available as lookup keys, even if you use the API.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

I don’t think this is something that is possible via UI/List Import wizard. You could reach out to support to change your de-duplication rule but I don’t think that’s what it is needed  here for importing this 1 list w/o email addresses specifically. I’m afraid you’d have to do some grunt work to add email addresses to your CSV file and then do a list import. Alternatively, you could also use leads API endpoint to update people using lead-id/custom field as de-duplication field.

SanfordWhiteman

What field are you trying to use, exactly? Not all fields are available as lookup keys, even if you use the API.

SanfordWhiteman

MarieEveReid
Level 1

thanks for the answer, im trying to use a custom field. That I've made.