Re: I am doing a Smart List where I need to show an item ordered last 2 months with status is SHIPPED

swedenm
Level 2

I am doing a Smart List where I need to show an item ordered last 2 months with status is SHIPPED

Hi guys,

I would like to ask for your help if you have known any velocity script wherein I can use to create a smartlist where the customer ordered an item/s for last 2 months and the status of that order is shipped.

Thanks in advance,

Sweden

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: I am doing a Smart List where I need to show an item ordered last 2 months with status is SHIPPED

Velocity is not used to create Smart Lists — it has no meaning in SL filters. Velocity is only parsed in email content.
swedenm
Level 2

Make sense. However upon looking for a filter that I can use for the Job item status I cannot find one so I though it will need a velocity for that filter to work.

Regards,

Sweden

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Hi Sweden,

Sanford is absolutely correct. Can you give us a bit more information on how that information is stored in your Marketo instance? How you can set up your smart list depends on what your data looks like. Are your orders stored in a Custom Object or Custom Activity?

swedenm
Level 2

The data I am looking at is under the Custom Object -> Job Item

swedenm_0-1619684278301.png

Michael_Florin
Level 10

The filter is called "Has Job Item". And on that filter you can put constraints like "Status = shipped" and "Order Date is in past two months".

Looks something like this for one of our Custom Objects:

Michael_Florin_0-1619694958988.png

Michael_Florin_1-1619695037540.png

Any field on your Custom Object is available as a filter constraint.

swedenm
Level 2

Thanks for this reply 🙂 I think I got what you meant now. Really appreciate all the replies.