SOLVED

How to see if behavior and demographic add up to person score

Go to solution
KaitlynNelson1
Level 3

How to see if behavior and demographic add up to person score

Hi there, 

Wondering if anyone has an easy way to see if demographic and behavior score equals person score. I have created a view so that I can just see the 3 scores, but I would like to be able to see at a glance how many of the scores do not add up in the person score. I am assuming it might be best to export the database and work in excel to create a formula, but I am no excel magician so not sure how to do that. 

Any help is appreciated!! 

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: How to see if behavior and demographic add up to person score

You can use a webhook to accomplish this (if exporting data to excel and validating there is not an option due to a large number of records). The webhook can validate if the Demographic and Behavior Scores added together equals the Person Score or not and write the response back to a field in Marketo.

Validating this in excel is also not very complex, it's just basic arithmetic formula added within a if condition to check if the demographic and behavior scores added together match the person score or not. This may be a viable option if the db size is not that large.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: How to see if behavior and demographic add up to person score

You can use a webhook to accomplish this (if exporting data to excel and validating there is not an option due to a large number of records). The webhook can validate if the Demographic and Behavior Scores added together equals the Person Score or not and write the response back to a field in Marketo.

Validating this in excel is also not very complex, it's just basic arithmetic formula added within a if condition to check if the demographic and behavior scores added together match the person score or not. This may be a viable option if the db size is not that large.