Re: How to see created date in column

Ari_Echt1
Level 5

How to see created date in column

I'm trying to compare the lead created date (when it became known lead, not anonymous lead created date) vs. the "acquistion date". 

When I edit list/column view in a smart list, I see there's a value for "created", but that is the date the anonymous lead was created. Is there a way to create a column for the "lead was created date" -  when it became a known lead?

0EM50000000SSdJ.jpg
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ari -

What we created, to view this specific item, was to create a field called "mkto creation date".  When a lead either enters our DB, or jumps the chasm and switches from anonymous to known, I have a trigger campaign that will write to that field.  We are also populating this field in SFDC so we can see how long it takes from MKTO creation to SFDC creation to MQL, etc. all through the stages.  

Hope this helps.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

SFDC Created Date may help you if you are syncing to Marketo all leads.

I thought there was a Created Date and a Known Date, but I don't see it there. I looked in my instance and all I see are 

Created 
SFDC Created Date

I recall a couple of threads explained this further, but I can't find them right now.
Ari_Echt1
Level 5

Thanks  for the input. 

Travis, that's a smart idea. Can I ask what your smart list is for the trigger that timestamps your mkto creation date field?

Is it just this?

0EM50000000SSjm.jpg 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ari -

It is based on this:
0EM50000000SSm7.jpg

with a flow step of:
0EM50000000SSmC.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

But I also have a similar feeling to Josh, that the Create Date IS the date that the lead is created, not the anonymous activity dates.
Edward_Masson
Level 10

The naming convention needs to get better... come on Marketo!
Ari_Echt1
Level 5

Thanks, Travis. 

Agree Edward. Naming is confusing.