SOLVED

How to revoke a program success thoroughly?

Go to solution
NCHAN
Level 2

How to revoke a program success thoroughly?

A group of leads was triggered by a program campaign and reached success. But I found it a mistake and need to revoke the success.

I  first used change program success from true to false, and then change program status --> not in program.

The leads are removed from the program but the history of program success and many other related fields remain.

What should I do to revoke the success to realize that when I filter "program status was changed: success=true", the leads are no longer qualified.

Or can I change the success date to a previous record instead of the current month so that at least they have no success in the past 30 days?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: How to revoke a program success thoroughly?

You will not be able to remove the prior activity stamping success. The best you can do is to reset the program status to the appropriate value (if that is something other than Not in Program, you should revert them back to Not in Program and as a second step assign the correct status).

For your reporting, in order not to get these records in, you should filter on a combination of the program success turning to true in the period you want to report on and the current value still being true.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: How to revoke a program success thoroughly?

You will not be able to remove the prior activity stamping success. The best you can do is to reset the program status to the appropriate value (if that is something other than Not in Program, you should revert them back to Not in Program and as a second step assign the correct status).

For your reporting, in order not to get these records in, you should filter on a combination of the program success turning to true in the period you want to report on and the current value still being true.