SOLVED

Re: How to remove Unsubscribe Cause from MKTO to unblock recipient?

Go to solution
pteeraw
Level 1

How to remove Unsubscribe Cause from MKTO to unblock recipient?

Hi!

I have tried an email campaign (including myself as a recipient), My name is shown as a blocked person. Though I already subscribed all the newletters, email and updates from MKTO. Any recommendation for this issue?

pteeraw_1-1686238146606.png

pteeraw_0-1686238123107.png

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

For receiving marketing (non-operational) emails, it's important for a person to be a marketable record in the first place and not have reached their communication limits. Could you verify the following on the person's record:

• Email Address is not Empty
  • Unsubscribed = False
  • Marketing Suspended = False
  • Email Invalid = False
  • Block Listed = False
  • Email Suspended not set to True in the last 24 hours

If the person is missing on any of the above, then they aren't marketable and would show in the Blocked People's list in the smart campaign's schedule tab.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

For receiving marketing (non-operational) emails, it's important for a person to be a marketable record in the first place and not have reached their communication limits. Could you verify the following on the person's record:

• Email Address is not Empty
  • Unsubscribed = False
  • Marketing Suspended = False
  • Email Invalid = False
  • Block Listed = False
  • Email Suspended not set to True in the last 24 hours

If the person is missing on any of the above, then they aren't marketable and would show in the Blocked People's list in the smart campaign's schedule tab.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

To be clear, the Unsubscribed Cause field is not directly relevant to whether an email is attempted.

The Unsubscribed boolean field is, along with the other fields/considerations Darshil mentions.