SOLVED

Re: How to identify members of multiple programs

Go to solution
Costin_Neghina
Level 1

How to identify members of multiple programs

Hello,

I'm trying to identify program members that have downloaded multiple resources (at least two). We have separate marketo programs for every resource on our website: webinars, ebooks, whitepapers, reports and so on, with the according statuses: registered and attended/no show for webinars and converted for the rest of the resources.

I thought about using the "Program status was changed" filter where I add the above mentioned statuses in the "New Status" field, together with the "minimum number of times" constraint equal to 2. 

Could anyone please let me know if this filtering will suffice? I was not sure if it's enough. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

If all of the programs with the same channel need to be included that would do, although I would tend to add a Date of Activity filter as well (unless you want to also include a person who downloaded something 2 years ago and then last week).

If some programs with the same channel need to be excluded you may need to set some restrictions to a series of program names. This does in turn require a disciplined approach to program naming conventions.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

If all of the programs with the same channel need to be included that would do, although I would tend to add a Date of Activity filter as well (unless you want to also include a person who downloaded something 2 years ago and then last week).

If some programs with the same channel need to be excluded you may need to set some restrictions to a series of program names. This does in turn require a disciplined approach to program naming conventions.