SOLVED

Re: How-to Guide: A/B Test Landing Pages

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How-to Guide: A/B Test Landing Pages

I am trying to share with our web team how to A/B test landing pages in Marketo. I want to show them the step-by-step process and how easy it can be. I have searched Marketo, and have seen some guides for email, but nothing for landing pages. Does anyone know if such a step-by step guide, preferably with screenshots, exists?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Angela, I have actually asked this same question of Marketo support, so it definitely not readily available.  I'm subscribing here as well in case something does turn up!
Josh_Hill13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Angela Mckendree​, Josh Hill​'s guide is great! It gives you a step by step guide on how to use a LP test group in Marketo. (Josh, fyi, with the new Product Docs page, you may want to go back into your guide and set up redirects to your links, since now they only point you to the Product Docs homepage.)

Angela, Optimizely and Marketo presented a webinar on AB testing best practices, if you are interested also! Test for Success: A/B Testing Tips for Emails and Landing Pages – Marketo.com

let me know if this helps!

Josh_Hill13

Unfortunately with the changes to the system, not all the discussion links work anymore. Not much I can do about that and I really don't have the time to try to fix it. Sorry.

The steps are the same. This is one area of the system that has not changed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

For sure, just thought you'd want to know!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Angela - The Test Group guide isn't yet available in the Docs area.  I called support, and they sent me a word doc to use until there is an official release.

In short, after you create a landing page, you can right click it, then you'll see an option for "convert to test group". Clone the landing page, then use the LP editor to make another version(s). Click your newly created Test Group, then go to Test Group Actions, and "Edit Group Members" to add your test LP.

I just started 'playing around' with the feature, so I don't know the ins and outs.