SOLVED

Re: How to get the list of all the TRIGGER campaigns in a marketo instance using REST/SOAP API

Go to solution
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

How to get the list of all the TRIGGER campaigns in a marketo instance using REST/SOAP API

Hi,

I have been working on an assignment where I need to export all the trigger campaigns programmatically using Marketo API, as I have read the marketo docs and API docs throughly I did not seem to find an API call for the same. It would be great if someone can guide me in achieving the same if it is possible/not possible, if its possible then request you to provide an approach for the same. Thanks 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: How to get the list of all the TRIGGER campaigns in a marketo instance using REST/SOAP API

I mean filter on the client.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

One way is to use Campaign Inspector

Darshil_Shah1

Yes thanks for suggestion but I guess I could not retrieve the trigger campaign list programmatically using Campaign Inspector..

SanfordWhiteman

Browse Smart Campaigns endpoint, filter by type field.

Darshil_Shah1

I tried this already but seems like filterValues and filterType works only for lead API, for asset API it is simply as good as nothing.

My API Endpoint for your ref:

https://XXX-YYY-ZZZ.mktorest.com/rest/asset/v1/smartCampaigns.json?access_token=xx&token_type=bearer&maxReturn=200&filterType=type&filterValues=trigger

SanfordWhiteman

I mean filter on the client.

Darshil_Shah1

Ohh okay..Apart from that I guess we don't have any other option right? 

Thanks 😊