SOLVED

Re: How to delete email addresses from campaigns

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to delete email addresses from campaigns

Hi, I bet this question must be very simple, but I somehow cannot find the solution!

Namely, I've got an automatic email set up to go out each time someone fills out a webinar registration form. At the moment, I'm testing the forms and each time it is sent straight to the sales team. I'd like to change these settings so that it goes to me only instead for the time being, as they are getting quite annoyed (and rightly so!). Could you let me know how to do it?

I can see this option in all other campaigns, somehow not here though. I'm including a screenshot below of what I can see when I go to 'Flow" to set up the campaign. There doesn't seem to be an option to add/change/remove emails.

Snip20150820_10.png

Many thanks in advance!

Joanna

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hi Joanna,

It does not look like that campaign is sending an alert. I see a flow step to send an email but no flow step to send an alert. There is a difference between the two. A flow step to send an email (which is the one you have in this campaign) will send an email to the person who, for example, filled out a form. A flow step to send an alert will send an email to someone internally to alert about a desired action.

The email alert is not generating from this campaign. I suggest you go in the activity log of the lead you are using to test (the one the alert refers to) to identify the campaign that is sending out alerts.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

What do you mean exactly? That your test leads are being set to MQL? Or that this Email is being sent to sales?

1. If MQL, then just block the MQL flow from your list of test leads.

2. stop using sales' emails for this test

3. You should not need to use Choice step here if the trigger is Fills Out Form on Page Y.

Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hi Joanna,

It does not look like that campaign is sending an alert. I see a flow step to send an email but no flow step to send an alert. There is a difference between the two. A flow step to send an email (which is the one you have in this campaign) will send an email to the person who, for example, filled out a form. A flow step to send an alert will send an email to someone internally to alert about a desired action.

The email alert is not generating from this campaign. I suggest you go in the activity log of the lead you are using to test (the one the alert refers to) to identify the campaign that is sending out alerts.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course! Thanks so much Alex! I'm new to all this and got quite confused! Your answer was very helpful, thanks once again!