SOLVED

Re: How do multiple values & min # of times work in a "Visits Web Page" trigger?

Go to solution
Megan_Koelemay
Level 4

How do multiple values & min # of times work in a "Visits Web Page" trigger?

We use the "Visits Web Page" trigger to enter people into a nurture stream.  It looks like this:

Visits Web Page

- Webpage contains (any of 5 values/URLs)

- Date of Activity in past 7 days

- Min Number of Times: 4

Does this setup mean someone will only qualify if they have visited at least ONE of the URLs at least 4 times?  Or does it mean they would qualify if they visited a combo of those URLs for a total of 4 visits?  (For example, they visited each URL one time in 7 days, for a total of 4 webpage visits.  Or if they visited the first URL two times, then the third URL once, and the fifth URL once - for a total of 4 visits.)  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: How do multiple values & min # of times work in a "Visits Web Page" trigger?

At least 4 page views to any combination of those pages.

4 views of the same page and 4 views of 4 different pages both qualify.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman

It means "any of the 5 values" which could indeed be 4 hits on the same page.
Megan_Koelemay
Level 4

But would it have to be AT LEAST 4 visits on AT LEAST one of those URLs?  I was hoping to capture people in the latter scenario, where the 4 visits could be spread over a number of webpages.  I'm not getting as many people in my nurture campaign as I had hoped, and I'm wondering if the logic doesn't work the way I thought.

Megan_Koelemay
Level 4

To clarify, my thought is that very few people would click on some of those URLs 4 or more times in 7 days, but they'd at least click it once, click another one a couple times, click another one time (for a total of 4).

SanfordWhiteman

At least 4 page views to any combination of those pages.

4 views of the same page and 4 views of 4 different pages both qualify.
Megan_Koelemay
Level 4

Thank you!