SOLVED

How do I mass update member status in SFDC?

Go to solution
Erin_Pinkowski
Level 2

How do I mass update member status in SFDC?

I just completed syncing leads from a webinar into SFDC.  I forgot to add the member statuses of attendeed and no show in the SFDC campaign before syncing, so when the leads synced, they went in with the default status of "sent".  The status in Marketo is showing correctly.  Is there a way to mass update the leads so the status is listed correctly in SFDC?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I mass update member status in SFDC?

Hi Erin, 

Yes I would suggest setting up the batch campaigns as smart campaigns within the program. 

Use the "Member of Program" filter with a status constraint -- one for each status you want to correct, to keep it simple. Then in the flow step, Change Status in SFDC Campaign to the matching status as in your smart list. 

0EM50000000T0ci.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you use Marketo to create the SFDC campaign, then it will automatically sync over all the statuses of the program channel for you. 

Sounds like in this case you synced the program with an existing campaign. In that case you can manually add the exact matching statuses to the SFDC campaign, then run some batch campaigns in Marketo to update status. 

E.g., if program status is x, update status in SFDC campaign to = x. 
Erin_Pinkowski
Level 2

Justin,
Thank you for the quick reply. Yes, I synced the program with an existing campaign.  Would I set up this batch campaign as a smart campaign within the program? Also, I am only seeing "program status was changed" as an option in the smart list. Sorry if this seems elementary, I am taking over for our previous admin and I don't have a ton of experience.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Erin, 

Yes I would suggest setting up the batch campaigns as smart campaigns within the program. 

Use the "Member of Program" filter with a status constraint -- one for each status you want to correct, to keep it simple. Then in the flow step, Change Status in SFDC Campaign to the matching status as in your smart list. 

0EM50000000T0ci.png

Erin_Pinkowski
Level 2

Thank you!