Limiting number of leads that are randomly assigned

Anonymous
Not applicable

Limiting number of leads that are randomly assigned

Is it possible in Marketo to use random sample with a limit of how many are sent to a particular campaign?

In our instance, we have campaigns set up to assign leads to outbound agents.  The main assignment campaign sends a random sample to each of the outbound agent assignment campaigns.  In a day, we could have hundreds of leads assigned to a single agent.  We would like to be able to limit the number of leads that go to each random sample to 50 leads per agent.  Once each agent hits 50 leads, we then start sending the rest to a generic outbound "agent" campaign.

I haven't found anything in Marketo that seems to do this.  I was thinking there might be a plug in that could handle this.  

Any ideas, recommendations or comments are appreciated!
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Limiting number of leads that are randomly assigned

There is not a way to limit this unless you limit the original random sample list that qualifies for the campaign.

In theory, you could try to block this at the campaign level, but then you'd have to manually update the campaign limit each day.

I think this is an idea somewhere.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info! I'll dig around some more to read what ideas are out there.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sonnia, are you using a CRM?
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, we are not using a CRM, which I'm aware is part of the problem.  However, we are in the market for a CRM, so if there are CRMs out there that can provide this functionality, we'd love to hear your recommendations.