Re: How do I know which lead is a part of which nurture program?

bmonteiro
Level 2

How do I know which lead is a part of which nurture program?

Hello,

I need to pause a considerable list of people from all nurture programs running in our instance. Since this is a huge list, does anybody in the community know what's the fastest and best way to do it? Or

How can I find which lead is a part of which nurture program? That way I'm thinking of running a batch and moving them to a paused stream

Any response is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
Jon_Wright
Level 4

You can run a smart campaign using the 'Member of Engagement Program' filter and 'Change Engagement Program Cadence' flow step (= Paused)

bmonteiro
Level 2

However, in the flow step, multiple programs cannot be selected - So I'm assuming it would have to be done one program at a time. - Correct?

Also, does Paused means that the person will be in holding status and will not receive any emails from that program going forward?

Michael_Florin
Level 10

Correct. You can't do something like "pause person A in whatever program they are in".

Yes, paused means exactly that.

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

In addition to @Michael_Florin 's confirmation, I would actually leave the person in the stream they are in and simpy change the cadence. If you move them to a "paused stream" (I presume you would intend to create a stream without content or something along those lines), you lose the valuable information on the stream they were in when paused.