SOLVED

Re: How do I create a smart campaign to add a numeric "6" in front of all my records' mobile field?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I create a smart campaign to add a numeric "6" in front of all my records' mobile field?

Help!

I need to perform an SMS blast. However, the users have submitted their mobile numbers without the country code in front. Now before I can SMS blast them, I need to add the country code to 5000 over records. How do I do so using a smart campaign to add the country code before each record's mobile field?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I create a smart campaign to add a numeric "6" in front of all my records' mobile field?

You could try something like Change Data Value of field Mobile Phone to +6 {{lead.Mobile Phone}}. Of course you need to make sure that it actually should have that added to the front.

If you want to do something more complicated, I've seen a mockup of something one of our ANZ consultants did using webhooks to reformat phones for SMS. Veronica Holmes​ may be able to give you more details.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could try something like Change Data Value of field Mobile Phone to +6 {{lead.Mobile Phone}}. Of course you need to make sure that it actually should have that added to the front.

If you want to do something more complicated, I've seen a mockup of something one of our ANZ consultants did using webhooks to reformat phones for SMS. Veronica Holmes​ may be able to give you more details.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Wouldn't you need a separate field just in case?

New Field=+6 {{lead.mobile phone}}

Anonymous
Not applicable

That would be the smart way to do it yes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kristen,

Appreciate the speedy response. Veronica Holmes please share with me 😃

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Josh, thank you Kristen!