SOLVED

Help with custom CSS on a form

Go to solution
bata
Level 1

Help with custom CSS on a form

I have updated the custom css file on my form but even in preview mode the changes to the custom css is not shown.

The draft is already approved and if I create a new draft and edit my custom css I can see my changes in there. 

Is it something related to cache ? If so, is there a way to clear cache in Marketo form?

Thanks in advance,

Bata

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bata
Level 1

Re: Help with custom CSS on a form

Apparently, the custom CSS had incorrect rules defined which was causing the issue. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Is it something related to cache ? If so, is there a way to clear cache in Marketo form?

Form descriptors are cached for a few minutes, but doubt this is your problem because you say even preview doesn’t show your changes.

Is this on a Marketo LP, and if so have you approved it?  Also, when you say your changes “is not shown” do you mean the effects of the CSS on visual styling are not shown, or that the injected CSS stylesheet doesn’t have the changes?

bata
Level 1

Is this on a Marketo LP, and if so have you approved it?  Also, when you say your changes “is not shown” do you mean the effects of the CSS on visual styling are not shown, or that the injected CSS stylesheet doesn’t have the changes?

I am using the embed code of the form in my page (not a Marketo LP) and I don't see the changes I made to the custom css in the form preview. I added a couple of rows to the css and when I use developer tools inspect window in the form preview, I can see the previous css styles are there but new changes are not. 

SanfordWhiteman

OK, you’ll have to give exact examples of what you’re observing and what you expect and link to your LP.

Disha_Goyal6
Level 3

Hi @bata, if you can share the LP where form is used that would be very helpful to replicate the issue.

Thanks,

Disha

bata
Level 1

Apparently, the custom CSS had incorrect rules defined which was causing the issue. 

SanfordWhiteman

i.e. “the effects of the CSS on visual styling are not shown”