Re: Has anybody found a tradeshow business card & badge scanning solution that integrates both with Marketo and LinkedIn?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anybody found a tradeshow business card & badge scanning solution that integrates both with Marketo and LinkedIn?

Our company is looking for a mobile app solution that's compatible both on Android and iOS operating systems.
We assign leads based upon company employee size and headquarters location. Thus, the solution would also have to have the ability to cross-reference these fields on a LinkedIn's company profile. Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anybody found a tradeshow business card & badge scanning solution that integrates both with Marketo and LinkedIn?

Check out atEvent's Card Scanner App. It is integrated with Marketo. 

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Have you looked here
http://launchpoint.marketo.com/applications/event-marketing
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Murtza and Josh,

@Murtza- Yes, I'm currently checking out atEvent. It doesn't appear they integrate with LinkedIn though, which is what I'm also looking for. I've done a free demo with them already.

@Josh- Yes, I've checked out launchpoint. Having difficulty finding any solution that integrates both with LinkedIn and Marketo.