Happy New Year!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Marketo Community Members!
0EM50000000RLHC.jpg
I hope you had a wonderful holiday season! I'd love to know what everyone is up to in the coming months/year. What are your Marketing New Year resolutions for 2014?

I look forward to hearing your responses, and how we can all work together to accomplish some amazing things. I am grateful to manage such a wonderful community of talented individuals, and I look forward to working with you all in 2014.

Happy New Year!
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Happy New Year!

Becoming smarter at what we send out... I want to dive into and take advantage of the new testing Marketo released and start putting the results in action!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Better Sales & Marketing alignment...
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Revamping our scoring models and am doing quarterly audits of our emails. Do more dynamic emails and train more people to do some turn-key or one off campaigns.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting (and keeping) our data clean so we can truly measure ROI of Marketing efforts.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for sharing these, they are great. And they would all be great topics at upcoming user group meetings!

Keep the resolutions coming!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try to get more reports, data and insights of our users. Clean up the database and unwanted camapigns.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I resolve to become Marketo certified this year.  I want to understand every way that Marketo can make my company better at marketing!