How do you create a lead report that has details?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you create a lead report that has details?

I apologize if this is so basic but I find reporting in Marketo so difficult. I do everything from SFDC but because our web forms go thru a filtering process, I can't get an accurate # for submits on a particular form. I have a form that is tied to a Smart Campaign and List. I want to see the # of form complete during a given time but I also want to see lead detail - not just counts. I tried adding the Customer Columns of the Smart List but I'm still just getting counts. I can't see a way to drag and drop columns. I'm going to resort to exporting the members based on a filter in the Smart List but I really don't want to rely on this forever. I'd like to create a report than anyone can run. Help!
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do you create a lead report that has details?

A report is primarily intended to provide a high level overview, the reason it displays summaries.
Some reports have drill down capabilities, allowing to explore in more details.

Smart Lists are more suitable when it is important to find details at lead level.

A fill out form and some of its details would be a good use case for smart lists.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do you create a lead report that has details?

Are you adding people that fill out this form to a Salesforce campaign programatically using the set-up function of your Marketo program? this would give you the framework for the "drillable" report you want in Salesforce