Re: [Guided LP] Mktocolor doesnt like me

Anonymous
Not applicable

[Guided LP] Mktocolor doesnt like me

Hi,

i'm working on several landing page templates. At first, when i did my variables and elements i had no problem,

But then when i retested it later, it wasn't working anymore. Even though, i didn't change anything for the background color change.

To give you an example :

I declared my variables <meta class="mktoColor" id="BackgroundColor-Title_text_single" mktoName="BgColor-Text_single" default="#ffffff">

and set it to the block with : style="background-color:${BackgroundColor-Title_text_single};"

Has anyone already encountered that kind of problem ? Is there some kind of elements/variables that can create a conflict ?

Even the default settings won't work.

It's the last thing i need to fix and it's driving me nuts.

EDIT : No matter what i do, it doesn't change anything

Capture.PNG

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Scott_McKeighe2
Level 5

Have you tried declaring the variable in your landing page's CSS at the ID level?

Example:

#target-block {

background-color: ${BackgroundColor-Title_text_single};

}

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes i did that's why i don't get it.

The strange thing is that hide/show work just fine and it's the same logic.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Bonsoir Johanna,

You will have to look at the resulting LP with your browser inspector and see what CSS class is overloading the inline style.

-Gregoire

Anonymous
Not applicable

I looked and i have absolutely no background-color in my CSS, i didn't see the point since i use Mktocolor.

All of my block have no-bg that's why that's kinda strange.

Capture.PNG

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I must say that screenshot is not an easily understood accompaniment to the statement "I have absolutely no background color" as it shows a background-color (non-user) style was applied.

In any case I have a feeling this is a matter of a typo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems like one variable messed everything. I don't really get it, but it worked when i removed it.

Thx u for all your answers !