SOLVED

GoToWebinar Recorded Webinars Integration

Go to solution
Jennifer_Glantz
Level 2

GoToWebinar Recorded Webinars Integration

I was trying to set up an event using a recorded webinar via GTW. I created it in GTW and when I try to link the event partner in settings, the recorded event is not an option - just live webinars. Am I missing something? Does Marketo not support this feature? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: GoToWebinar Recorded Webinars Integration

The Marketo/GoToWebinar integration only supports one-off live webinars: no simulive, on-demand, or recurring webinars. @Steven_Vanderb3 is a PM on webinars, he may be able to give more insight or a timeline if they are adding more features to the integration roadmap.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Chandini_Kalsy
Level 2

Hi,

Did you hear back from Marketo? We are also facing the same issue.

Best regards,

Chandini

Amy_Goldfine

The Marketo/GoToWebinar integration only supports one-off live webinars: no simulive, on-demand, or recurring webinars. @Steven_Vanderb3 is a PM on webinars, he may be able to give more insight or a timeline if they are adding more features to the integration roadmap.

Amy Goldfine
Eric_Salamon1
Level 6

Sorry but in simple language, does that mean it doesn't work with any type of webinar that is prerecorded?

Amy_Goldfine

Correct.

Unfortunately, the current GTW integration doesn't support newer features of GTW. 

Amy Goldfine
Scott_Strand
Level 3

@Steven_Vanderb3 are there plans to support the syncing of Recorded GTW webinars with Marketo?

This single feature would take our webinar program to new heights. The ability to have simulive webinars and collect registration information directly in Marketo at scale would be a game-changer.

Please let me know.

Scott_Strand
Level 3

Since this discussion was marked as solved without a solution, I created an Idea post to get this feature added. Please go and upvote it here!: https://nation.marketo.com/t5/Ideas/GoToWebinar-Recorded-Webinars-Integration/idi-p/304411

Cathy_Danahy
Level 2

Has anybody tried downloading the Recorded Webinar and uploading to Brightcove?  Using the Brightcove integration to track views and trigger Campaigns?