SOLVED

Re: Google AdWords & Marketo Integration

Go to solution
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Google AdWords & Marketo Integration

Hi,

Curious to know thoughts on this new feature. Do you find it useful?

I haven't been able to utilize this feature yet. I encounter a System Error whenever I try to link accounts. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adam, we beta-tested this new feature for about a month before it was released over the weekend and received positive feedback.

Can you please open up a support ticket regarding the "system error" message you are seeing? We'd like to help you troubleshoot so you can get this integration going.

Thanks, Ei-Mang

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haven't tried it yet, but we are exploring this integration Q2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Adam, we beta-tested this new feature for about a month before it was released over the weekend and received positive feedback.

Can you please open up a support ticket regarding the "system error" message you are seeing? We'd like to help you troubleshoot so you can get this integration going.

Thanks, Ei-Mang
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adam, we beta-tested this new feature for about a month before it was released over the weekend and received positive feedback.

Thanks, Ei-Mang
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Thanks, Ei-Mang. It seems like a really powerful integration. Looking forward to diving in deeper.

Another Admin tried to connect the two and it worked for him.
David_Mason1
Level 3

Ei-Mang: I can't find a tutorial to connect Marketo and Adwords. Is there a link you can pass along? 

Thanks,

David

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, Looking for some documentation and can't find it anywhere. thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@David and @Kyle, we have a set of 2 articles for how to set up and use this feature -- thanks!
Add Google AdWords as a LaunchPoint Service
Google AdWords Conversions in the Revenue Model
Anonymous
Not applicable

Helpful yes, I didn't even know this existed, though this looks like it's somewhat directional from Marketo --> Adwords. I was actually looking for documentation on successfully tracking Adwords as a source. I haven't been able to successfully populate fields like [Original Search Phrase] and [Original Search Engine], therefore I'm not able to identify the leads that are coming from which search engines, organically or paid.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

This article with help you to understand a little bit more about the things that Ad Bridge can do with Adwords:

Marketo Ad Bridge: The Future of Ad Retargeting is Here - YouTube