SOLVED

Re: Getting Email Metrics Into Salesforce

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting Email Metrics Into Salesforce

What is the best way to get basic Email KPIs (email opens, clicks, etc) into Salesforce?
Thanks!
Steve

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Would it work if your Marketo program/campaign is synced to an SFDC campaign and have your status campaigns as opens, clicks and filled out form.  That's how my boss tracks those activities on the salesforce side.  

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You cannot do this with Marketo to run reports. 

You can have Marketo send Interesting Moments or Activities/Tasks to SFDC. Marketo Sales Insight also posts email data on the lead record. Again, not useful for reporting.

What precisely do you want to do with the data?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response Josh.

Essentially, my boss is looking to see a dashboard that shows email marketing metrics directly in Salesforce. This would include open rates per email/per program, click rates per email/per program, etc.

Marketo does not enable this?

If we can't do it directly through Marketo, do I have any other options to help get this done?

Thanks for your help -- I appreciate it!

Steve

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can set up a weekly report on email metrics to arrive in his email inbox through Marketo.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jessica,

I do know about the weekly email reports. But specifcially, I have been tasked to build dashboards in Salesforce based on email metrics in Marketo.

This does not appear to be possible out of the box.

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggested work-arounds to get this done (even it if it has to be done manually by uploading reports). Are there any work-arounds or Launch Point partners that help with this?

Steve

Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Would it work if your Marketo program/campaign is synced to an SFDC campaign and have your status campaigns as opens, clicks and filled out form.  That's how my boss tracks those activities on the salesforce side.  
Yaron_Meiner
Level 2

what about anonymous information? views, clicks etc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Michelle! That is exactly how we are doing it.

Steve