SOLVED

Forms

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forms

I have a landing page with a form to sign up for a newsletter and I can see who is filling out the form by building a smart campaign, but is there a way to have those people automatically signed up for the newsletter? How do I connect my form to sync up with Saleforce?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Forms

Oh, OK. What you want is a Trigger Smart Campaign.

You can make a New Smart Campaign and on the Smart List Tab have it trigger off of Fills Out Form (your form) and then on the Flow have it Change Data Value (your newsletter field) and Sync Lead to SFDC

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you send out that newsletter? You could have that campaign check for that form activity (if you want to keep it simple), or if the newsletter is being driven off of a field being set, the form could set that field.

In terms of syncing with SFDC, do you just want this lead in Salesforce or do you want more to happen there?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have a field/checkbox that denotes who signed up for the newsletter?

Otherwise, you can create a static list called "signed up for newsletter," then create a flow based on "filled out form." Anyone who fills out the form will be added to the static list, then you can include that static list to the recipient list of your newsletter.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the reponses! I need to sync with SFDC to just create a lead in Salesforce and have the checkbox for that particular newsletter checked. I can't seem to figure out how to have the field set when the user clicks submit. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, OK. What you want is a Trigger Smart Campaign.

You can make a New Smart Campaign and on the Smart List Tab have it trigger off of Fills Out Form (your form) and then on the Flow have it Change Data Value (your newsletter field) and Sync Lead to SFDC
Anonymous
Not applicable

Create a smart campaign:

Smart List: Filled out form > Name of form
Flow: Change Data Value > Name of field = checked
Anonymous
Not applicable

More info on Smart Campaigns here: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDeepDive?id=kA5500000008T1QCAU
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all!!