SOLVED

Footer snippet issues

Go to solution
Hoppers13
Level 4

Footer snippet issues

hi all, hope you're well,

we're having ongoing issues with our footers, which keep reoccurring. We get our templates all correct (diff footer/templates for marketing & transactional emails) these are built up of 3 or 4 snippets. All will be well when im building new emails for a while...
but it only takes a month or so and i'm seeing duplicated copyright text, or no address on emails.

As a team we're sick of it, we've had an implementor agency previously try and help us with it, buthave since come away from them because of failures in fixing things such as this.

thanks in advance, Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Footer snippet issues

It could be just me, but this question could probably use some more details (I think, snapshots of what you’re facing issues with would be helpful). Do you have copyright text added in both places, i.e., in the Admin > Email > Unsubscribe and in the footer snippet(s) as well? FYR, without the system unsubscribe token present in a Marketing (non operational) email, Marketo by default would include what you have in the Admin > Unsubscribe HTML/Text.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Footer snippet issues

It could be just me, but this question could probably use some more details (I think, snapshots of what you’re facing issues with would be helpful). Do you have copyright text added in both places, i.e., in the Admin > Email > Unsubscribe and in the footer snippet(s) as well? FYR, without the system unsubscribe token present in a Marketing (non operational) email, Marketo by default would include what you have in the Admin > Unsubscribe HTML/Text.