SOLVED

Re: Find Results of Smart Campaign if it's been Changed

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Find Results of Smart Campaign if it's been Changed

Hi -

I'm trying to report on a previous event program with a series of invitation emails to see the email performance.

When pulling the email performance report, I noticed that one of the save-the-date emails was not listed, even though I have the entire program selected. I looked at the smart campaign that was used to send that specific email, and I can see that it ran to 537 leads on February 16, 2016. I can also see that someone changed the smart campaign afterwards on March 21, 2016, and now there are no metrics for the smart campaign. I can't see any data in the email, results or email performance reports (see screenshots).

Does anyone know of a work around so that I can retrieve the email metrics from the smart campaign prior to it being changed?

Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jim_Thao7
Level 9

In your smart campaign screenshot "Status.PNG", it shows that the flow says to -- Do Nothing --

What this tells me is that no emails were sent.  Basically the 537 leads all ran through that campaign and did nothing.

If you want to know what was changed in the smart campaign, for example, if it was indeed the flow that was changed, you'll need to contact support.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jim_Thao7
Level 9

In your smart campaign screenshot "Status.PNG", it shows that the flow says to -- Do Nothing --

What this tells me is that no emails were sent.  Basically the 537 leads all ran through that campaign and did nothing.

If you want to know what was changed in the smart campaign, for example, if it was indeed the flow that was changed, you'll need to contact support.

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's probably what happened - I was thinking that when the other admin went back and changed it on 3/21, they deleted the email that was previously selected. So there's a possibility it just never ran. Thanks!