SOLVED

Field not showing in Form

Go to solution
Harish_Gupta6
Level 8

Field not showing in Form

Hi,

I have a Boolean field in the  Field management but when I am searching the same field in Form, I am not getting the same. But the same field is visible in Smart list, Smart campaign but not in Form.

What could be the possible reason?

Thanks

Harish Gupta
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Field not showing in Form

HI Harish,

I would bet these are fields from the company object and not from the person one. Therefore, they are read-only in Marketo.

-Greg

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Harish,

Refresh your form edit screen. I have observed that it may take some time for the new fields to get into the form editor.

Also, when you search, start with the first letter. For instance, if you want to search "lead status" and you type in "status", it will not find it.

-Greg

Harish_Gupta6
Level 8

Hi Greg,

The field is in system from more than 6 month but still its not showing in form. The field has data for leads also. Its is searchable when I doing it in Smart list, Smart campaign but still not showing in Form.

The field is of boolean type with name as "IS XYZ"

Thanks

Harish Gupta
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi again Harish

Would the field have the same same as other CRM fields, such a s "is won" or "is closed" ?

I would raise a support ticket.

-Greg

Harish_Gupta6
Level 8

@Grégoire Michel

Hi Greg,

Apology for late reply. The is Marketo field and not synced with CRM. Here are the fields name:

Is Partner

Is Customer

Harish Gupta
Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Those fields are not available for use in forms.

Harish_Gupta6
Level 8

Hi Steven,

Do you know the reason? Why those fields are not showing in form to use?

Thanks

Harish Gupta
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Harish,

I would bet these are fields from the company object and not from the person one. Therefore, they are read-only in Marketo.

-Greg

Harish_Gupta6
Level 8

Thanks Greg. This information is really helpful.

Harish Gupta
Bert_Winterfeld
Level 2

Hi Greg,

I would like to describe my problem as well, since it is similar.

I created a new field in the field management, called "Bert Data Layer". See screenshot:Fieldmanagement.png

It is in the folder "Info" where fields are stored, that are not read-only and can be filled in forms.

I want to use this field in a form called "Bert Testing Form" and the field itself says it's in use in that form.

When I edit the form, the field is not there and I can not choose it as a new field. See next screenshot: Formfield-Select.png

I want to add this field as a hidden one, that carries a data layer for the Google Tag Manager, so it must not be filled out by the people, but contain the data layer as default value.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Bert