SOLVED

Re: Feeding Leads into an existing Nurture Program

Go to solution
jrapp
Level 2

Feeding Leads into an existing Nurture Program

Hi All,

New to Marketo.  I have what I imagine is a very basic question.  We have a nurture program running every week on Thursdays at 9am ET with 1 stream.  I sent the first cast February 7 based on a smart list - so all current members will receive email 1.

My sales ops team will be sending an import of net new leads to run through the program cadence.  I plan to use a static list to import these leads and a smart campaign to add them to stream 1. 

My question is, if I add them on a Friday, will they be included in the cast on the next Thursday?  And if so, will Marketo know that they haven't received the first email and send the first email in the stream?  Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Yes, new people added to nurture stream before the cast should receive the first un-sent email from the stream. This is the OOTB capability of Marketo’s engagement program. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Yes, new people added to nurture stream before the cast should receive the first un-sent email from the stream. This is the OOTB capability of Marketo’s engagement program.