Microsoft Outlook update, 2 column no longer responsive

Khyra
Level 2

Microsoft Outlook update, 2 column no longer responsive

Microsoft Outlook underwent an update on the 19th. Now, the 2 column module in my emails is not responding as it should on the latest version of Microsoft Outlook for Mac desktop (blocs should be side by side, not one above each other). I'm wondering if anyone has also experienced this as of late? If so, what is the solve you found?2col_microsoftoutlook.png

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Microsoft Outlook update, 2 column no longer responsive

To help with questions like this, we'll need examples of your HTML, not only a screenshot.

Hi Sandy,

The problem is probably not the code because it's working everywhere except Outlook for Mac (business edition) when having the New Outlook option enabled (See screenshot). The free Mac version works well.

That problem occur a few months ago when Microsoft did an update, and they released a few days later an update that fixed it. It's the same code that was working since the last time the problem happened; we did no change since that moment.

unnamed.png
We were more interested to know if anybody has had trouble with their template since the last Outlook for business update. But if you still want a see the code, please communicate with me directly. 

Thank you! 

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The point of sharing code is to enable people to reproduce your issue and assist with either code fixes or deeper explanations. There are infinite ways to create a 2 column form, some of which break in certain clients, some of which don't.

We prefer to keep communications here on the Nation for later readers to learn from.