Re: Facebook Lead Ads missing from Launchpoint

Gareth_Spencer
Level 3

Facebook Lead Ads missing from Launchpoint

Hi

We have been asked to integrate Facebook Lead Ads into our Marketo instance, however we are unable to find this to add in the drop down list in Launchpoint (pls see attachment).

Does anyone know why this might be the case and what we can do to add this?

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
Jim_Thao7
Level 9

I feel like they may have grouped both the Lead Ads and the Custom Audience into one bucket, Facebook.  Have you tried the Facebook option in it's entirety and find that it doesn't have what you're looking for?

Gareth_Spencer
Level 3

Thanks for the reply Jim.  I'm just clarifying this all with support, and further to my discussions, a separate item for "Facebook Lead Ads" has now appeared in my Launchpoint/New Service drop-down list, so presumably this was some kind of error.

David_Jackman1
Level 2

Hi all, bumping the thread here as I'm experiencing the same issue.. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue where "Facebook Lead Ads" is missing from the Launchpoint drop down list in Admin? I see FB Custom Audiences, but not Lead Ads.

@gareth, any insight on how this bug was resolved?

Thanks so much!

Veronica_Holme4
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

It can sometimes be a provisioning issue where a box hasn't been ticked enabling the feature. Log a support ticket and if you're meant to have it, they'll switch it on for you.

Gareth_Spencer
Level 3

Hi David

Sorry for the late reply - yes, as Veronica suggested, I had to log a ticket and ask Marketo support to specifically enable this service and then I was able to select it in the normal way!

Hope that helps, good luck!
G

David_Jackman1
Level 2

Great, thanks Gareth, and no worries. I submitted a ticket as well, which is pending a resolution.