Re: Export Source Data from New Person Activity?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Export Source Data from New Person Activity?

We've seen some processes overwriting the Lead Source in Salesforce and would like to export all of the data from the "New Person" was created activity history in Marketo.

I know how to pull a smart list showing me everyone that has changed, but aside from digging into each individual record, how can I get a list of just the first value?

For additional info, all of our contacts START in salesforce, so the Original Source Fields are not helpful in this case.

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

please explain what you think is happening.

You can use Data Value Was Changed from Old to New, but your question leads me to think you are asking something slightly different.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have records where the Person Source field has changed a few times since they were created. I'm trying to get a master list of the first value that was put in before any changes happened.

>> Data Value Was Changed from Old to New, would only show me the most recent change, correct?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

This master list can only be created by doing an API export. Note it won't show you the first value only: it'll show you all times the value changed, which is a superset of what you want!