SOLVED

Engagement Streams - Running weekly + selecting days

Go to solution
RusuRares
Level 1

Engagement Streams - Running weekly + selecting days

I have a quick question about streams cadences. I have multiple streams that have 3 emails each. I have trigger campaigns set up that will add to the nurture streams by their status in the Salesforce campaigns. If I select the cadence to run weekly and select Mondays and Thursdays, will it send the first email on Thursday in this case, then the second email on Monday and the 3rd on Thursday next week?

And as we go along, whenever they enter a stream, they will receive the first email on the next cadence day and then will receive the 2nd and 3rd emails in the next days? Is that right? This is the first big nurture campaign that I'm doing and I want to make sure I have everything right. Thank you in advance!

cadences.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Engagement Streams - Running weekly + selecting days

cadences.png

This stream cadence setup would send the stream content to the eligible people in stream on Monday and Thursday at 11 AM EEST each week.

if I select the cadence to run weekly and select Mondays and Thursdays, will it send the first email on Thursday in this case, then the second email on Monday and the 3rd on Thursday next week?

Yes, precisely that's how the nurtre emails would be sent from this stream (since we're already past the Monday 11 AM EEST this week).

This is the first big nurture campaign that I'm doing and I want to make sure I have everything right. Thank you in advance!

Good Luck! Also, before going live verify that the Engagement Program status is set to On in the program's setup tab (read detailed instructions here).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Engagement Streams - Running weekly + selecting days

cadences.png

This stream cadence setup would send the stream content to the eligible people in stream on Monday and Thursday at 11 AM EEST each week.

if I select the cadence to run weekly and select Mondays and Thursdays, will it send the first email on Thursday in this case, then the second email on Monday and the 3rd on Thursday next week?

Yes, precisely that's how the nurtre emails would be sent from this stream (since we're already past the Monday 11 AM EEST this week).

This is the first big nurture campaign that I'm doing and I want to make sure I have everything right. Thank you in advance!

Good Luck! Also, before going live verify that the Engagement Program status is set to On in the program's setup tab (read detailed instructions here).