SOLVED

Re: Engagement Program when using programs that have a smart list

Go to solution
Erica_Harris2
Level 3

Engagement Program when using programs that have a smart list

Just want to check whether, if a lead is filtered out of an email sending program in an engagement stream (via the smart list of the sending campaign), it will drop down to the next program in the stream, or will it get stuck because it never gets sent the email (and thus presumably is not a member of the email sending program)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Actually nothing will happen until the next cast - assuming they qualify for that cast.  I asked the same question back in November and it was confirmed here: If a lead doesn't qualify for an Engagement Program cast, does it proceed to the next email?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It should push down to the next program. Run a small test engagement program with two programs and have your test lead qualify for the second and not the first. Shouldn't take too much time to get a 100% yes this is how my engagement program will function.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Actually nothing will happen until the next cast - assuming they qualify for that cast.  I asked the same question back in November and it was confirmed here: If a lead doesn't qualify for an Engagement Program cast, does it proceed to the next email?

Erica_Harris2
Level 3

Thanks.  I thought this was so but couldn't find verification, so thanks for the link.

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is another discussion here that explains this in more detail:Program in an Engagement Campaign Does the Eng Prog Skip if the lead doesn't meet the SC rules