SOLVED

Embedding Global Forms on landing pages - setting destination URL

Go to solution
Troy_Larson
Level 3

Embedding Global Forms on landing pages - setting destination URL

Hi there, 

Question for you all. We currently have global forms set up. For example, we have 1 form for all our gated content. We're experimenting moving off Marketo landing pages & I had a question for you all about possible loss of functionality. 

When I'm setting up a Marketo landing page, I can 2x click on the form and from the pop-up set the subsequent URL that I want the page to load post form submit. 

Troy_Larson_0-1634597203608.png

If I'm using a global gated content form on non-Marketo landing pages - do I lose the functionality?  

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Embedding Global Forms on landing pages - setting destination URL

Also, if the broader q is "Can I still set a different Thank You on the page level?" the answer is also yes. The Forms JS API onSuccess method is designed for this, and can be paired with a CMS variable or even with a Google Sheet or suchlike to store and supply Thank You URLs on any page.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

@Troy_Larson ,

You can set the same thing directly on the form itself under form Settings | Settings

Jo_Pitts1_0-1634597633276.png

Cheers

Jo

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Also, if the broader q is "Can I still set a different Thank You on the page level?" the answer is also yes. The Forms JS API onSuccess method is designed for this, and can be paired with a CMS variable or even with a Google Sheet or suchlike to store and supply Thank You URLs on any page.