SOLVED

Email Rendering Testing in Marketo

Go to solution
Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Email Rendering Testing in Marketo

Is there a tool within Marketo where I can test my emails on different devices/OS?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Akshay_Pant
Level 5

Re: Email Rendering Testing in Marketo

Hi Danielle,

Within marketo there is no such where we can test emails. We generally follow Litmus as a preferred tool for email testing.

Regards,

Akshay Pant

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Akshay_Pant
Level 5

Hi Danielle,

Within marketo there is no such where we can test emails. We generally follow Litmus as a preferred tool for email testing.

Regards,

Akshay Pant

Danielle_Wong

Thanks Akshay, I've used Litmus before and I like it! I just was wondering if Marketo had features I didn't know about for this sort of thing

Danielle

Eric_Woll
Level 3

Hi Danielle!

Marketo offers an Email Deliverability Powerpack which allows you to test the rendering of your email design on different Mobile platforms, Mac, Windows, and Webmail providers. The link below will give you more insight!

Email Preview & Testing Tool?

Hope that helps!

-Eric

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

That's a 250ok whitelabel. While useful, it's not "in the product" and Litmus or EmailonAcid usually are the best bet.

250ok also uses Litmus (or did).

Danielle_Wong

Thank you for the info Josh!

Eric_Woll
Level 3

Thanks for the clarification, Josh! I used Litmus in my previous role, and it's a great tool.

Marisa_Rybar
Level 4

I use the 250ok tool (Email Deliverability Tool) religiously. It shows inboxing rates (which are different from deliverability rates), spam and undelivered rates, and it tells you why...in depth. It gets pretty technical, but it's one of the biggest ways I've learned so much about the technical aspect email deliverability, which is obviously much more than just making sure not to use exclamation points in your subject line and spammy content.

It also shows the design piece, showing how your email renders across all devices on all platforms. You can customize the geography you'd like to see too since there are different email clients used in different countries. The tool provides your seedlist, and it's synced with Marketo (although you have to import a csv file of that seedlist and keep it fresh).

I highly recommend this tool. I'm a huge fan.

Danielle_Wong

Thanks Eric, I will look into that!