Email Program

Edward_Masson
Level 10

Re: Email Program

Looks like you cant report on the Email Program.
Guys, try and create a new Program report and in the set up, go look for your new email program... It does not render in the folder you have saved it in.

I've created a support ticket, will update this discussion.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Hey Edward, so no report? You can't even view any campaign reports similar to when you use a regular outgoing campaign, after delivery you can see the campaign results? 😞
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Forget delivery, you need to select the program or folder to you want to report on to check it's box to include it in your set up.
It does not show up in the pick list (it's like a ghost...).
Anonymous
Not applicable

Once the email is sent, the New dashboard will replace the tiles (but you can switch between them).  There is currently a bug with being able to select the email in the email performance report and that should be fixed soon.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can also attend the webinar tomorrow to learn more about this new Program type!
http://pages2.marketo.com/final-release-dec13.html
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheryl, I will not be able to attend the webinar tomorrow.  Will the webinar be recorded and sent out?
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Thanks Cheryl.

I saw the dashboards over the weekend, very nice and very cool.
Most of my execs dont have access to Marketo and we share the results in a spredsheet or email as a subscription hence I was creating the report for them and spotted the bug.

Looking forward to your presentation.
Cheers.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes the webinar will be recorded!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where will the recorded version of the webinar be posted?
Edward_Masson
Level 10

A patch was posted last night to fix the issue I mentioned regarding Email Programs not appearing in the picklist.
Thanks guys fixed really fast - Marketo listens!

0EM50000000RJxK.jpg