SOLVED

Created Salesforce Campaign but Marketo can't see it

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Created Salesforce Campaign but Marketo can't see it

I have created a Salesforce Campaign called "Western_Reps" (with 500 members) but Marketo doesn't see it. I have tried Salesforce Campaign Sync under Program Actions but still no luck. The user in Salesforce has been set to "Marketing User" but that doesn't help. Any suggestions? Thanks
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Created Salesforce Campaign but Marketo can't see it

When did you create the SFDC Campaign? What is the timing you have set your Mkto to SFDC sync? It's possible the systems haven't synched since you created the Campaign.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please double check whether the campign is marked as "active" in Salesforce.
Anonymous
Not applicable

When did you create the SFDC Campaign? What is the timing you have set your Mkto to SFDC sync? It's possible the systems haven't synched since you created the Campaign.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jeff has a good point too. Casting my like.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick responses. Yes, the campaign is active in Salesforce. 

I created the Salesforce campaign today and made it active from today. As far as the timing of the MKto to SFDC sync, I am not sure where I can set that. I haven't been able to locate any timing settings.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I checked again and everything now works perfectly! It must have been a timing issue as you pointed out. Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

No problem. And the sync timing is something that you would need to contact support about. We slowed ours down because when the sync was occurring, reps couldn't save information in SFDC. It was happening a little too often, so we made the change.