SOLVED

Re: Email problems in Outlook 2010 Windows 7

Go to solution
kana0_0ng
Level 2

Email problems in Outlook 2010 Windows 7

Hello,

I have an email template that usually works fine, but sometimes when I do an Email on Acid test there's this weird doubling effect on Outlook 2010 Windows 7. This only happens on that specific setting. Even Outlook 2010 (120 dpi) Windows 7 looks fine. 

The odd thing is, it doesn't happen most of the time when I use the same template. It does seem to only happen on emails with dynamic content, although again, not every time. I don't think it's a glitch with Email on Acid since it's consistent with the same email no matter how many times I resend a sample. I've even tried cloning the email and deleting out all the modules, then dragging in blank modules and sending a test, but the same thing will happen with those blank modules. But it doesn't happen the next time I create a similar email from scratch with the same template, using the same modules. Could this be some glitch on Marketo's end? Has anybody else experienced this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Same rendered HTML, same client & OS, different layout? Doesn't add up.  I would get ahold of a real Windows 7 box and test this. It's probably a mistake in EoA.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Same rendered HTML, same client & OS, different layout? Doesn't add up.  I would get ahold of a real Windows 7 box and test this. It's probably a mistake in EoA.