Email Performance Report not showing emails that are on the Marketing Calendar within a specific timeframe

kristalklug
Level 2

Email Performance Report not showing emails that are on the Marketing Calendar within a specific timeframe

Hi. 
How do I make my email performance report (which I created in the analytics tab) to show all the emails sent last month? When I compare the results (aka the list of emails) sent last month which are in the email performance report to the Marketing calendar, I am missing two emails. Why is that and how do I get the report to reflect what I see in the marketing calendar? What am I missing?

Thanks, 
K

NOTE - the emails were sent in last month. One was sent March 1st ~8am and the other March 22nd ~12pm.

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Email Performance Report not showing emails that are on the Marketing Calendar within a specific timeframe

We'd need to see how you've set up the EPR (screenshots).

Tara_Petre
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Re: Email Performance Report not showing emails that are on the Marketing Calendar within a specific timeframe

It might be worth double checking the dates under 'setup', as well as any filters in your smart list. If it's still not showing up you could either: 

1) Check the 'results' of the campaign that processed the send to validate that it was actually sent to people in the date range you've selected

2) Run a quick smart list of people who got the email and audit their activity log to cross-check the date

I'd usually trust the email performance report, assuming you've double checked the filters/smart list over the calendar.