Re: Email A/B test dashboard - where are the open and click through rates?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email A/B test dashboard - where are the open and click through rates?

I must be missing something but I couldn't find open rates in the email program a/b test dashboard, other than dividing the total number of opens (which I can see when I hover over the Click to Open section) by the total number of emails delivered.

Also is there an easier way to get click through rate other than dividing the total number of clicks (which I get when I hover over the Clicks section) by the total number of emails delivered?

Would be good also to see the exact click to open rate, I can see it's between two bandings in the graph and kind of guess it's closer to say 25% than 20% but I'd like to see the exact value.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can create a local Email Performance Report and it will include the emails you sent for that Program.

An alternative is to create a custom Email Send Channel with Click and Open Statuses and then be sure to add those progression flows.
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you create a local email performance report, it doesn't show the two a/b test versions' OR & CTR though. If I were running a subject line A/B test, the whole point is to see how the two versions' open rates compare. Is there no easy way to do this in the dashboard?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same question - it kind of blows my mind that if you run an a/b test on subject lines, for example, you can't easily see every email stat for each version. This seems like the most basic feature for testing!