SOLVED

Re: Email 2.0 mktoList with Commas IN the variable

Go to solution
JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Email 2.0 mktoList with Commas IN the variable

I'm trying to code a font-family in a variable list, but I'm running into some syntax errors...

utilizing the variable:

<meta class="mktoList" id="defaultfontGeorgia" mktoName="Font" default="Georgia" values="TrebuchetMS,Georgia,Arial,ProximaNova">

Now, technically the font-family for Georgia is: "Georgia,Times,Times New Roman,serif"

But I can't seem to nest a comma-separated list within the value options, which is already a value-separated list. Is there an escape character I can use?

Anyone know?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

No one said it would be pretty...

<meta class="mktoList" id="textFontFamily" mktoName="Main Text Font Family" values="Verdana&#x26;&#x23;&#x78;&#x32;&#x43;&#x3B;sans-serif,Georgia&#x26;&#x23;&#x78;&#x32;&#x43;&#x3B;Times New Roman&#x26;&#x23;&#x78;&#x32;&#x43;&#x3B;serif">

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

No one said it would be pretty...

<meta class="mktoList" id="textFontFamily" mktoName="Main Text Font Family" values="Verdana&#x26;&#x23;&#x78;&#x32;&#x43;&#x3B;sans-serif,Georgia&#x26;&#x23;&#x78;&#x32;&#x43;&#x3B;Times New Roman&#x26;&#x23;&#x78;&#x32;&#x43;&#x3B;serif">

SanfordWhiteman

P.S. if you want to hide the messy-looking encoding, the dropdown is narrow enough that if you put a dummy font as the first font that should suffice -- like "Georgia Font Family" and "Verdana Font Family", etc.

SanfordWhiteman