SOLVED

Re: Disclaimer Above the Submit button on the Progressive Profiling | Help with JS Code

Go to solution
sagarkavati
Level 1

Disclaimer Above the Submit button on the Progressive Profiling | Help with JS Code

Hi All,

From some of the posts, I understood we can move the Disclaimer above the submit button exactly under the progressive profiling box, but could someone please help me with where we need this JS code in the progressive profiling form to put the Disclaimer Rich text area field just above the Submit button in Progressive profiling.

Thanks

Sagar 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dave_Roberts
Level 10

Re: Disclaimer Above the Submit button on the Progressive Profiling | Help with JS Code

In that case, you'd add them to the website markup just below the form element.

If this were on a Marketo LP rather than the website, you'd add it into the LP template instead.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

could someone please help me with where we need this JS code in the progressive profiling form to put the Disclaimer Rich text area field just above the Submit button in Progressive profiling.

You don't put custom form behaviors JS on the form itself. You put it in a separate <script> after the form.

sagarkavati
Level 1

Hi @SanfordWhiteman ,

Do you mean on the landing page, sorry if my questions sound so dump, actually what we are doing is we have a progressive profiling form that we are embedding to the landing pages and showing on the website. In this scenario where can I add these JS scripts.

Thanks

Sagar

Dave_Roberts
Level 10

In that case, you'd add them to the website markup just below the form element.

If this were on a Marketo LP rather than the website, you'd add it into the LP template instead.

Debra_Monkman
Level 2

The link to the original post isn't working for me. Is there a link to the code I should use to achieve this? I want to move the disclaimer box down as well to just above the submit button. thanks!

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator