Re: Different ways to sync Marketo Camapigns to salesforce

Mayank_Patel
Level 1

Different ways to sync Marketo Camapigns to salesforce

Team,

What are the different possibilities by which we can sync Marketo campaigns to salesforce?

Thanks in Advance!

4 REPLIES 4
Nicholas_Manojl
Level 9

What's an example of what you're trying to achieve?

Mayank_Patel
Level 1

Hi,

Suppose if I have created a campaign in Marketo and I want that campaign to sync with Salesforce campaign.

What are the different options available in Marketo to do that?

Thanks,

-Maynk

Lillian_Huang
Level 2

hi Mayank Patel​,  Assuming here you're trying to sync Marketo program to a SFDC campaign..

You can sync via the Marketo program level, directly in the Summary section...

Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 4.09.03 PM.png ... or in the Setup tab, you can drag SFDC Campaign Sync overScreen Shot 2018-10-14 at 3.51.25 PM.png

• Note: The SFDC Campaign statuses need to match with the Marketo program's exactly. You can "Create New" from Marketo's SFDC Campaign Sync to ensure this.

You can also sync via a Smart Campaign through these Flow steps

Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 3.53.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 3.53.58 PM.png

If you're attempting to use SFDC flow steps and want to create SFDC campaign(s) from Marketo, you will need to...

1. "Create New" from the Salesforce Campaign Sync feature in the Marketo program,

2. wait about 5-15 minutes (depending how long your sync is)

3. in SFDC, verify the newly created SFDC campaign has all your Marketo campaign statuses are synced over correctly

4. in Marketo program, disconnect your SFDC campaign by clicking the synced campaign and selecting "None" and save

sward
Level 1

Hi, I know this is an old post, but wondering if someone can help with this process?  I sync my campaigns from Marketo to Salesforce by creating "new" each time, however the status that is being selected in Salesforce upon creation is an old status that is currently deactivated in Salesforce.  Does anyone know how to change the default to an active Status for ALL new campaign creations? Thanks in advance.