Re: Developer account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Developer account

Where can I request a developer account for Marketo?

Tags (2)
8 REPLIES 8
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I'm not aware of any such thing.

SydneyMulligan
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I think you have to apply to be a Technology Partner - Premier Partner Program - Technology Partners - Marketo

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Oh, that kind of dev account.   That ain't free though.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So we have to pay for a separate account in order to integrate our CRM to do testing? I'm looking for a developer or sandbox account

SydneyMulligan

Ooooh you just want a sandbox account. You can reach out to your Account Manager and they can hook you up. You might still have to pay though, but not nearly as much.

Geoff_Krajeski1

I would raise a support case under the My Stuff > My Cases area or talk to your Marketo rep.

I do not recall if Sandboxes come free though....         

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sandboxes do come at a cost but its not much....you can integrate your Sandbox with your CRM sandbox or production whatever you wish.

There is no developer edition for Marketo however Home » Marketo Developers helps you to understand the development features in Marketo and can help you in many custom integrations.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Sandboxes aren't free, but I wouldn't pay more than 8% of your database contract cost for one. Also, upon renewal, make sure they aren't counting your sandbox records as part of your total records because they've tried to do that to us before, and then tell us we were over our database size limit.