SOLVED

Re: CVENT Help - Looking for partner to help implement

Go to solution
ChristinaZuniga
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

CVENT Help - Looking for partner to help implement

I've been working on the CVENT-Marketo implementation since December - I finally have everything all set up and it doesn't work. While leads push to Marketo, they are not being triggered by my campaigns and not being added to lists. Normally I would keep troubleshooting, but next week I'm part of a conference and cannot back out. I'll have no time to devote to this.

Our customer event is coming up and my VP wants this done by THIS Friday. We're potentially looking to hire a 3rd party who has bandwidth to drop everything and do this / has experience with CVENT -Marketo integrations.

Friday is a hard deadline - no exceptions. Does anyone know of any partners with this experience and availability? Please tag them in this or have them reach out to me directly (czuniga@intouchhealth.com <- not giving permission to join anyone's mailing list ). I'm one failed test away from getting vodka from the 7-11 across the street.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13

I'd call Perkuto or Jeff Coveney.

To get someone on your ticket today might need a freelancer. Post this in Jobs to get more attention.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13

I'd call Perkuto or Jeff Coveney.

To get someone on your ticket today might need a freelancer. Post this in Jobs to get more attention.

Josh_Soffe2
Level 2

Hi Christina, we are looking to integrate Marketo with CVENT, any tips, did you get your issues sorted? Would like to chat.

Josh_Hill13

Josh,

The key for cvent is to read their instructions and consider the workflow, customer journey, and what you want Marketo or cvent to do. What kind of events are you running? Which system would or should do which part of the event process?

If you can answer these questions clearly, it should be a simple setup.

ChristinaZuniga

I ended up figuring out that it was a setting in CVENT that was causing the issue and everything worked out. I reached out to at least 5 groups directly and didn't hear back until after my Friday deadline, unfortunately. It's not often my boss says "find someone to do this today and spend whatever you need". Good news is that it had a happy ending.

Josh Soffe​ feel free to reach out to me, my email is czuniga@intouchhealth.com. I'm happy to give you insight into my experience and some of the bumps along the way! Josh Hill​'s advice is spot on. Workflow, customer journey and what you want the system to do are key. There are a lot of settings in CVENT and they should be thoughtfully decided from the beginning.