SOLVED

Customer Lifetime Value and Facebook Audiences - How Do You Ensure The Sync?

Go to solution
Pkennedy
Level 1

Customer Lifetime Value and Facebook Audiences - How Do You Ensure The Sync?

Hello Everyone! I would really appreciate some help or clarification on this. 

We've created a new field in our Marketo account to track the Lifetime Value of our customers. We are syncing this to our Facebook Ads account in order to create lifetime value lookalike audiences. We DO have advanced matching turned on for our account, but I want to make sure that the lifetime value is being sent over correctly and matching. 

Based on Facebook's instructions, Ads Manager looks for the lifetime value column to be labeled "value" in order to pick up the data. Does that mean our Marketo field needs to be named "value" as well in order for it to sync correctly? 

I really appreciate any help on this! Thank you in advance! 

Patrick 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Customer Lifetime Value and Facebook Audiences - How Do You Ensure The Sync?

Marketo documentation says that "Only fields that have been saved to Facebook form templates will appear as options for mapping" I am not 100% sure if you can actually map your Marketo custom LTV field with the value field on facebook via the Launchpoint service - you may have to do a lift of exporting the CSV file of your FB audience from Marketo with CLV value and upload in the Ads Manager to add the Lifetime Value customer information in FB. I would assume that if this was a OOTB feature available in Marketo's service - it would have been added on the documentation.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Customer Lifetime Value and Facebook Audiences - How Do You Ensure The Sync?

Marketo documentation says that "Only fields that have been saved to Facebook form templates will appear as options for mapping" I am not 100% sure if you can actually map your Marketo custom LTV field with the value field on facebook via the Launchpoint service - you may have to do a lift of exporting the CSV file of your FB audience from Marketo with CLV value and upload in the Ads Manager to add the Lifetime Value customer information in FB. I would assume that if this was a OOTB feature available in Marketo's service - it would have been added on the documentation.