Attention: The Marketo Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

SOLVED

CTA button on iphone is huge, help?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

CTA button on iphone is huge, help?

I have a CTA button on a series of emails I'm working on right now that appear to be rendering *huge* when viewed on an iPhone. Any idea how I could potentially get it to behave? I've attached an image as well as the code to one of the emails to this post.

Thanks all,

-Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: CTA button on iphone is huge, help?

Hi Alex

I have examined the code. The button is appearing huge because you have given width 100%, which is not necessary. The button in actual is an image and it will render according to the image width automatically. Try removing Width=100% from the code and I'm sure it'll render fine. Attaching screenshot for your reference.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Do you have a web dev that can help?

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Alex

I have examined the code. The button is appearing huge because you have given width 100%, which is not necessary. The button in actual is an image and it will render according to the image width automatically. Try removing Width=100% from the code and I'm sure it'll render fine. Attaching screenshot for your reference.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alok,

Thank you! Looks like I had a class left over in there from a different email I'd been working on. That's what I get for reusing templates. Looks great now.

Best,

-Alex